2016 Arctic Cat ZR 6000 EL TIGRE 129"
Sale: Save $5,099.00 now until 10/31/2019
ZR 6000 EL TIGRE 129"
NEW 2016 ARCTIC CAT ZR 6000 EL TIGRE 129" TRACK ELECTRIC START, REVERSE, FOX QS3 SHOCKS, CALL FOR BEST PRICE
- 6000 2-Stroke Engine: This 599cc 2-stroke Dual-Stage Injection (DSI) C-TEC2™ power mill kicks out 125-class horsepower and is the product of a world-class engine assembly plant – ours. The electronic oil pump can accurately meter fuel/oil ratios not only by RPM, but also by altitude, dramatically reducing oil and fuel consumption. Whether you’re riding a ZR an M or a Crossover, the 6000 is one of the most satisfying engines ever to be cradled in the belly of a snowmobile.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Arctic race front suspension geometry was developed through racing. Our uniquely wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. And the new FOX® QS3 shocks let you adjust your shocks to suit the riding conditions without removing your gloves. Set the clicker to 1 for a smooth, comfortable ride like the LXR. Click it up a notch to setting 2, and you’ll straighten out the corners like a Sno Pro®. Or click up to number 3 to go head to head with an RR. These shocks have a premium coil over design with forged aluminum reservoir.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: Information, beautifully packaged. That’s the best way to describe this dual LCD gauge. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, optional clock, fuel level indicator, optional battery voltage, coolant temperature, reverse, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- Push-button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. In addition to being smooth, it’s also a weight-savings feature.
- 12v Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- Electric Start: The fun starts here. With a simple turn of the key, the reliable electric start will get your motor running.
- Adjustable Handlebar with 5.5-in. Fixed Riser: Dial in your perfect riding position to reduce fatigue and ride even more. The adjustable handlebar allows you to rotate the bars in the riser block.
- ProCross Front Bumper: These lightweight aluminum bumpers add superior protection and a bold, stylish look. The powder-coated finish provides a scratch-resistant, shinny look.
- Goggle Holder: Heat from the engine dries your goggles while you ride, so you always have a dry, warm pair of goggles waiting.
- Tunnel Flare: These tunnel flares keep the wet snow spray off your back and extend your day on the trail.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: Delivering raw speed and precise cornering whether you’re racing to win or going 1-on-1 with the trails.
- 11" Mid-Height Windshield: The perfect mix of protection and comfort, for when the going gets really fast.
- Tunnel Bag: Rugged construction and ample capacity for storing all the things needed on the trail.
- High Performance Seat: Whether you’re racing, or just riding all out, the high-performance racing seat puts you in position to win.
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: The Sno Pro® brake lever is made from anodized aluminum and extends the whole width of the left handlebar grip, allowing you to reach the lever no matter what position your hand is in.
- 129-in. RipSaw Track with 1.25-in. Lugs: Features aggressive angled-lug profiles for outstanding forward and lateral traction on groomed trails. 1.25-in. lugs provide excellent handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed surfaces.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 599cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 73.8 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic injection
- Ignition: 3D sequential fire, throttle position sensor
- Fuel Delivery: Dual stage injection
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3
- Front Travel: 10 in.
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Track Shock: FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 22/48
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Overall Length: 121 in.
- Overall Width: 47.75 in.
- Track Type: Ripsaw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 129 in.
- Lug: 1.25 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: ProCross - 6 in.
- Runner Type: Dual deep split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: ProCross
- Goggle Holder: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Tunnel Bag
- Seat: High Performance
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Standard
- Steering: 5.5" fixed riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Standard
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 11" Mid-height
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 73.8 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Dual stage injection
- 3D sequential fire, throttle position sensor
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Shock: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP; Rear Track Shock: FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProCross - 6 in.
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. Adjustable
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 129 in. x 1.25 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- 11 in. Mid-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers