2018 Kawasaki Jet-Ski STX-15F
This smooth water specialist has a powerful engine and an agile composite hull that delivers sporty handling for an exhilarating ride.
- 1,498cc, inline 4-cylinder marine engine delivers thrilling response and powerful acceleration
- Hull design is responsive for all skill levels
- The large rear deck offers plenty of room to board the vehicle
- Kawasaki Smart Steering® system assists in watercraft handling when the throttle is quickly released at high speed, to help new riders as they learn to maneuver a watercraft
- Smart Learning Operation (SLO) mode allows new riders to become familiar with the Jet Ski® watercraft
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder inline
- Displacement: 1,498cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 69.2mm
- Compression ratio: 10.6:1
- Induction: Naturally aspirated
- Maximum Boost: N/A
- Cooling System: Inducted water
- Fuel System: DFI® with 60mm throttle body
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Starting System: Electric
- Propulsion System: 148mm jet pump, axial-flow, single stage
- Impeller: 3-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
- Thrust: 957 lb.
- Lubrication: Semi-dry sump system
- Coupling: Direct drive from engine
- Oil Capacity: 5.3 qt.
- Fuel Capacity: 16.4 gal.
- Load Capacity: 496 lb.
- Storage Capacity: 23.5 gal.
- Overall Length: 122.8 in.
- Overall Width: 46.5 in.
- Overall Height: 41.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 844.5 lb.**
- Seating Capacity: 3
- Color Choices: Ebony/Candy Burnt Orange
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
NOTES:Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Ride responsibly. Kawasaki believes safety begins with us and continues with you. Always wear a USCG-approved personal flotation device, eyewear, and other appropriate safety apparel. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Respect the rights of shoreline residents and other marine recreationists. Boat smart from the start. Take a Boating Safety course; for more information visit www.USCGBoating.org. Jet Ski® watercraft are inboard powerboats and their use is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local boating laws. Read Owner’s Manual and all on product warnings. © 2017 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder inline
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 69.2mm
- Inducted water
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 60mm throttle body
- TCBI with digital advance
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 844.5 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.4 gal.
- 41.3 in.
- 122.8 in.
- 46.5 in.
- Oil Capacity
- 5.3 qt.
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 23.5 gal.
- 3-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
- 148mm jet pump, axial-flow, single stage
- Direct drive from engine
- Ebony/Candy Burnt Orange
- 12 Month Limited Warranty